Esomeprazole Tablets 20 mg
Presentation: Tablets 20 mg
Box with 2 strip packs, 10 tablets each
AXIOM prevents production of acids in the stomach. It reduces symptoms and avoids lesions to the esophagus, stomach and duodenum in patients with gastroesophageal reflux or with ulcers, and in patients taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (AINE).
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD):
· Treatment of erosive esophagitis caused by reflux
· Long term control of patients with cured esophagitis to prevent relapses
· Symptomatic treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Indicated in combination with an appropriate antibacterial therapeutic regime for eradication of Helicobacter pylori
· Cicatrization of duodenal ulcer associated to Helicobacter pylori
· Prevention of relapses of peptic ulcers in patients with ulcers associated to Helicobacter pylori
Treatment of upper gastrointestinal symptoms associated to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (AINES).
One 20 or 40 mg tablet daily